Are you tired of spending hours in the kitchen dicing, slicing, and chopping? If you like to cook but just don’t have time to cut everything by hand, a vegetable slicer is exactly what you need. It’s easy to become a pro chef with these many options for vegetable slicers! You can find models that suit any budget, so read on and see which one is right for you. The best part? Once you’re done cooking, these babies are dishwasher-safe so it’s easy to clean up!
You can use one of these vegetable slicers to make extremely beautiful, healthy food.
You can use one of these vegetable slicers to make extremely beautiful, healthy food. A vegetable slicer is great for making healthy food because it lets you turn vegetables into things like fries and noodles—and who doesn’t want that? By using this tool, you can make food that not only tastes good but also looks amazing.
Healthy foods are important because they help keep your body working properly. When you eat healthy, your body has more energy throughout the day and it’s less likely to get sick. Eating vegetables is also better for the environment than eating meat (which requires a lot more resources). So if one of these vegetable slicers makes it easier for people in your family to eat healthy, then everyone wins!
This can cut zucchini into fries.
With a vegetable slicer, you can have fun with your vegetables. You can turn them into fries or curly fries. The best part is that they’re healthy, which means you won’t feel guilty about eating them!
You might think that making your own fries at home would be complicated and time-consuming. But it’s actually quite easy with this spiralizer vegetable slicer! It cuts zucchini into thin strips that resemble French fries. These curly sticks are great as an appetizer or side dish—all you need to do is season them with salt and pepper before baking them in the oven for ten minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 degrees Celsius).
Deciding Which Veggie Slicer Is Best For You.
Before you get a vegetable slicer, there are some things to think about. The first thing is figuring out what you need to slice. If you’re looking for an all-in-one tool that will handle everything from the softest zucchini to the hardest cucumber and carrots, then look no further than our top choice: the Benriner Japanese Mandoline Slicer. If you want something more compact and portable—or even just something smaller than a full mandoline—then check out our pick for best portable vegetable slicer, which is also our top value option.
If this sounds like too much work and it would be easier just to grab some pre-sliced vegetables at the grocery store next time instead of busting out your own peeler or knife again (again), then we’ve got good news: Walmart has plenty of options available on their website right now!
Great Vegetable Slicers Under $20
- Kyocera Advanced Ceramic Vegetable Chopper
The Kyocera Advanced Ceramic Vegetable Chopper is a sleek and stylish option for anyone who likes to cook at home, but doesn’t have a lot of counter space. The powerful 600-watt motor makes quick work of large vegetables, like tomatoes and potatoes, so you can make delicious salads or side dishes in no time at all. In addition to its compact size, this chopper is also lightweight (1 lb.), making it easy to store and transport wherever you need it most!
- KitchenAid KV5A Multi-Use Prep Slicer Attachment
If you already own a KitchenAid stand mixer but want something that will allow you to prep ingredients faster than manual cutting allows—and with fewer messes—this multi-use prep slicer attachment could be just what the doctor ordered! The stainless steel blade quickly turns fresh veggies into thin strips or thick slices; even harder items like apples become easy work when they’re sliced using this tool thanks to its sharpened edge which easily cuts through even tough skins without bruising any fruit inside them .
How To Use A Manual Food Processor
When it comes to slicing and dicing, you can’t beat the ease of a manual food processor. These machines are easy to use, require less than five minutes of set-up time and cleanup, and offer perfectly uniform cuts every time. If you’re considering buying one for your kitchen but aren’t sure where to start, we’ve got all the information you need right here!
How To Slice Without a Food Processor
Food processors are great, but they’re not the only option for slicing veggies and fruit. You can use a sharp knife, mandoline or vegetable slicer to slice with ease.
- Use a food processor if you want to make small batches of sliced vegetables for salads or sandwiches. The machine does all the work for you and makes it easy to get uniform slices every time!
- Want something quick? Grab an old-fashioned potato peeler at any dollar store and start peeling! This method works best when you want small cubes or thin strips of vegetables like carrots or cucumbers that aren’t too soft (think celery).
- If you like doing things by hand but need some extra help in your kitchen adventures, consider investing in one of these handy tools: A simple hand held slicer from Hawkins Kitchen Tools; A manual vegetable peeler from OXO Good Grips; A handheld mandoline from Kyocera America Corp.; Or even just invest in some good quality kitchen knives that come with their own storage solutions like this set from Wusthof Gourmet 5 piece set which includes 1 paring knife/4 inches long x 2 inches wide x .5 inch thick blade; 1 utility knife/6 inches long x 2 inches wide x .5 inch thick blade; 2 chef’s knives 8 inches long x 2 inches wide x .5 inch thick blades by Victorinox Swiss Army Brand Company – Made in Germany
Great Options For Automatic Food Processors.
If you’re looking for an automatic food processor, it’s hard to go wrong with Cuisinart. Their DLC-10S Pro Food Processor is the best selling model on Amazon, and is loved by many users. It has a 450 watt motor and comes with nine different cutting blades. It also has a feed tube that can handle large amounts of food at once so you don’t have to chop it up beforehand if you don’t want to!
KitchenAid makes excellent kitchen products for home use as well as commercial ones for restaurants and caterers. Their KFP7707CU 7-Cup Food Processor (pictured above) has a 250 watt motor and comes with their signature bowl scraper attachment that helps move food around in the bowl without making a mess. This is great for mixing doughs or sauces without having chunks left behind at the bottom after everything else has been mixed together!
Hamilton Beach also makes fantastic products for home use including this 70730 Bowl Scraper Food Processor pictured above which includes four different speeds (low/medium/high/pulse), along with seven attachments including slicer/shredder discs, grating disc/blade & shredder blade; all of which can be stored inside while not being used thanks to its convenient storage drawer where they’ll stay organized until needed again later on down the road so there’s no need wasting time searching through drawers trying figure out where they went last time before starting another recipe – just grab them right away instead!
What Foods Are Good To Slice With A Mandoline?
Mandolines are great for slicing vegetables and fruits. So, what foods can you slice with a mandoline? Here’s a list of some common foods that are good to slice:
- Fruit (apples, tomatoes, etc.)
- Zucchini And more!
Additional Tips For Getting the Most Out of Your Veggie Slicer
You should always use the right blade for the job. For example, if you have vegetables that need to be sliced into thin strips (like cucumbers), using a mandoline with a smaller blade will make it easier. On the other hand, if you want to cut vegetables into slices like potatoes or beets (which require thick slices), then using an electric vegetable slicer will help make this task easier.
Mandolines can also be used as food processors because they can slice produce quickly and easily—no matter how large or small your kitchen is!
You can slice veggies into strips with this little tool.
The Slicing Knife is a handy tool that allows you to slice veggies into perfect strips. You can use it to make fries, or any other kind of vegetable strips you want in your meals. The slicer is easy to use and comes with two blades so that you can cut your veggies in different shapes. It’s also safe and easy to clean, which means it won’t take up much space in your kitchen drawer when not in use! And best of all? The price is right: just $8 at Walmart!
This is another tool that cuts veggies into strips.
The VeggiChop is an electric vegetable slicer that will cut your veggies into strips. Use the VeggiChop to make salads, stir fry, zucchini chips or other types of veggie chips. You can also use the VeggiChop to make vegetable pasta!
The Cuisinart mandoline is like having a personal sous chef.
The Cuisinart mandoline is like having a personal sous chef. This handy tool can slice vegetables for you with exact precision, so that your salads are always pretty and crisp-tender. You can also use it to make julienne fries or cut potatoes into French fries.
The Cuisinart mandoline features adjustable settings that allow you to slice food at different thicknesses, from paper-thin to ¼ inch thick slices (for those large potato chips). The safety hand guard makes sure you don’t accidentally cut yourself while slicing up some carrots or cucumbers.
This one has a guard to prevent accidental cuts when you’re slicing and dicing.
If you’re worried about cutting yourself and want to avoid the risk of slicing off a finger, we recommend getting this one. It comes with a guard that will keep your fingers safe.
It’s great for people with arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome because it can be difficult to use sharp knives if your hands don’t work as well as they used to.
If you’re afraid of sharp objects, this slicer will help you overcome your fears. The guard keeps the blade safely behind plastic walls so that even if there are accidents and things go wrong, no harm will come to anyone (except maybe some vegetables).
The Pro V-Slicer Plus Mandoline makes cutting perfect slices faster than ever.
This mandoline is the ideal tool for slicing, dicing and julienning your way to culinary greatness.
The Pro V-Slicer Plus Mandoline makes cutting perfect slices faster than ever. The unit has a suction cup base that keeps the unit steady while slicing and its non-skid feet ensure that it doesn’t slide around on your countertop. It also comes with three different blades to slice various thicknesses of food: julienne (1/8″), fine (1/4″), medium (3/8″) or coarse (1/2″). Plus, it’s dishwasher safe for fast clean up after you’re done preparing your favorite dish!
I want all of these in my kitchen.
All of these vegetable slicers are available from Walmart, so you can grab them quickly and easily. I want all of these in my kitchen!
- The Zyliss Classic Rotary Vegetable Slicer has a 4.3-star rating on Amazon and costs $19.99. It comes with four different blades (julienne, ribbon, coarse and fine) so you can make thicker or thinner slices depending on what you’re cooking up. This slicer is also dishwasher safe (though I always wash mine by hand). The big downside is that it takes up more space in your drawer than some other models do since it’s made out of metal instead of plastic like others on this list.
- The OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer has a 4-star rating on Walmart’s website at the time of publication with more than 600 reviews written about it—and most reviewers say they love it! This model has adjustable heights so you can slice your vegetables however thick or thin they need to be; a hand guard; and an easy cleaning process because all parts are removable for washing by hand or in the dishwasher (which I recommend!). It’s only $14 at the time of writing so don’t hesitate to buy one if you’re looking for an inexpensive option that works well!
- What is a vegetable slicer?
A vegetable slicer is a tool that allows you to cut your vegetables into thin slices or strips, allowing you to make beautiful salads, garnishes, and more. A vegetable slicer comes with two sides: one side with smaller holes and one side with larger holes. You place your produce in between the two blades, push it down on the blade that has smaller holes and then pull it up again through the other blade which has larger holes. By doing this over and over again until all of your produce has been sliced into perfect pieces!
- What are the benefits of using a vegetable slicer?
There are many benefits to using a vegetable slicer:
- It can make preparing meals faster because you don’t have to manually slice each piece by hand anymore!
- They are also great for making sure every piece is evenly cut so you don’t have any uneven-sized pieces when serving yourself or guests – no need for exact measuring here!
- Some models come equipped with attachments like graters so that even more preparation work can be done at once without having multiple attachments lying around taking up space (which can get pretty annoying after awhile).
Hopefully, this article has given you a better idea of what kinds of veggie slicers are out there and how they might be useful to you. Keep in mind that the best one for your kitchen depends on your own cooking style and preferences. If you’re not sure which is right yet, no worries—just try out a few different options first!